Andrea J Boyles
Andrea J. Boyles
- Business Services
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Debtor / Creditor
- Real Estate
Andrea J. Boyles is an associate attorney at Byrd & Wiser and licensed to practice law in the State of Mississippi.
Ms. Boyles received her Bachelor of Arts in English from Mississippi College, 2010. While at Mississippi College, she was a President’s and Dean’s List Scholar and competed at the #1 singles and doubles positions on the Lady Choctaws’ tennis team.
In May 2014, Ms. Boyles received her Juris Doctor from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was a Dean’s List Scholar and active in the legal fraternity, Phi Alpha Delta. Also, while in law school, she served in the Adoption Legal Clinic, a program that allows third-year law students to assist families in need with adoption proceedings in a limited practice capacity. During her final semester of law school, she completed a remote externship with the Eighth Chancery Court District of Mississippi (Harrison, Hancock, and Stone Counties), serving as a law clerk for Chancellor Jennifer Schloegel.
Ms. Boyles has been a licensed attorney in the State of Mississippi since September, 2014, and she is also admitted to practice law in the United States District Courts of the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi. Ms. Boyles served as the Staff Attorney for the Eighteenth Circuit Court District of Mississippi (Jones County) in her hometown of Laurel, Mississippi for four years. She relocated to the Mississippi Gulf Coast when she joined Byrd & Wiser in September, 2018. Currently, she is a member of the Harrison County Bar Association and Harrison County Young Lawyers’ Association.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, University, Mississippi
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Dean's List scholar
- Honors: Adoption legal clinic
- Mississippi College
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: President and Dean list scholar
- Honors: #1 singles and doubles position, Lady Choctaws tennis team
- Major: English
- Mississippi, 2014
- Eighteenth Circuit Court District of Mississippi, Staff Attorney
- Eighth Chancery Court District of Mississippi, Externship
- Chancellor Jennifer Schloegal, Law Clerk
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Harrison County Bar Association, Member
- Harrison County Young Lawyers' Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney